RemedySpot.com

Re: Jean, Beth, venting from Gwynne

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Gwynne,

I hate that you're in pain...hopefully the pt will help quickly and won't take up too much of your time. I wonder if it is the colder weather that's making your surgical site uncomfortable. For me the cold weather just makes me feel lousy in general. It's much harder to breathe when it's cold and especially when it's windy. I hope it passes soon.

Look after yourself my friend!

Beth in North Carolina

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08

"Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more."

Dr. Seuss

To: BREATHE-SUPPORT Information <Breathe-Support >Sent: Tuesday, December 2, 2008 6:50:55 PMSubject: Jean, Beth, venting from Gwynne

Jean,It's great that you are more mobile with your chair.It can really be liberating when you can get out ofthe house more! It's so good for you emotionallynot to stay holed up at home. Way to go. Goodluck at the pulmodude's. .. this too shall pass.Madam Moderator,I'm glad that at least the doc got to see first-handwhat is going on with your weird rash. I'm alsoglad you're not putting any emphasis on it untilafter Christmas (unless something urgent comesup, of course). As always, you have such a terrific,inspiring attitude, which I really admire!My right arm is really hurting these days - shoulder(impingement from a past break), elbow (tendonitis) ,etc. Today I started p.t. for all of it - ouch. It's justanother medical thing to add to my already crowdedcalendar, so hopefully it'll help. My tx incision isreally achy and sore the past few days as well - maybeit's the

colder weather. Dunno. But it reminds me thatbeing in pain makes breathing harder - even aftertx it's a bit more taxing to breathe.Hugs and blessings,Gwynne Single-lung Transplant for IPF 4-3-08at UTHSC - San Fort Worth, TX