RemedySpot.com

Round two of PN blocks....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

First off, I apologize for being off the groups for awhile. I just had to take a break. I'm so tired. I have a feeling I'm not the only one! Right after Christmas, I saw a neurosurgeon. He said my recent MRI showed small annular tears in L4-L5. New Doctor, new diagnosis, yada, yada. The MRI did indeed confirm that stinkin' bone spur. I kept trying to show him where I hurt and how it correlates with the bone spur on my sacrum. He pretty much blew off the spur and the past sacral fracture. (hubby) got so ticked...he stood up, exposed my butt ;) and put the docs hand on the spur and said, "here, feel right here, this is where she hurts." I was grinning and thinking, "go ". Anyway, I'm now playing phone tag with a receptionist at an Orthopedic Surgeons office. I sent a fax

practically begging for an appt. Please pray I get one. We're leaving today (the 9th) for an evening flight back to NH. Round two of Pudendal Nerve blocks with Dr. Quesada (who happens to be the nicest doc I've ever been to) on Thursday morning (9:30)....be praying for me. ~Chelle