RemedySpot.com

Re: Hi Peggy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Jane, Oh I'm glad has a job. Tell her to make me a big ol' ham and cheese with a deli pickle...yummmm. So far this storm is strange. We have had beautiful cool weather today. I had some porch time and watched the humming birds. We are supposed to get a little of it Thurs I think. I am not worried about it. It sure does like hanging around though. I hope things went well tonight. I know you played beautifully. What a wonderful thing to feed so many people. Hugs to Eddie and a huge one for you. Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Hi Peggy! went to work at 5:00 yesterday afternoon at Schlotzsky's Deli, where Eddie works part-time, after he works a full-time job+  all day long.  They rode together and he helped train her.  is a cashier and takes care of the dining room.  She is doing this until she can get straightened out.  On Thursday she has an interview at a day care called Precious Possessions.  I hope she can do both jobs.I am praying for you & to be safe in this storm.  I heard on the news about an hour ago that Fay will move up into North Georgia eventually.  We surely do need that rain as we have had such a bad drought. I am getting ready to go to my church for another mission project. called Soul Food.  Families or individuals who need a meal can eat free.  I am going to be playing the piano today for this event.  Last time we had it we served around 250 people.  I think it is nice for people who cannot afford to go out to eat can come and bring their family to sit together and enjoy a meal. Love & Toodles to you!Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl