RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Heel Spur and Pelvic Floor muscles....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi, I have tight hamstrings, but other than that the only pain is on my right heel and of course my vulvar area which burns all day. Since I started the yeast-free diet it's gotten better, but it flares up, usually a week before my period. I've given up sweets and caffeine as part of my diet. So if I take pain killers I literally fall asleep at my desk! so I struggle through the day when I have a flare up. I am grateful that at least I get a little over 2 weeks pain free a month. Thanks for mentioning Tom was away. I'll ask the question again next week. S.Chelle wrote: Angulo wrote: >>>>>>Could a heal spur on my right foot cause VPD problems too? Thanks. Hi , if your question is for Tom, he is away this week skiing on vacation, but he'll be back next week if you want to ask him directly, just put his name in the subject line. ;) From what I understand, if you find yourself 'tensing' from the pain of the heel spur it could impact your pelvic floor muscles. If you are indeed 'tensing' them! So, it is a possibility. What kind of pain do you have? I have more than one kind of vulvar pain. Skin problems, tight muscles. ~Chelle

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.