RemedySpot.com

Update from Penny

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

THURSDAY, AUGUST 07, 2008 07:56 PM, EST

Thursday day 16 Happy Birthday to Mum for yesterday and Dad for today!Hi everyone,how is the great wide world out there? All i seem to hear about is the smog in Beijing, I'm not sure why they don't focus a little more on the games and less on something we all have to live with!

Anyway, not much news here. Blood tests still being done daily, not much change from yesterday, least not in the right direction! Had a chest xray today as the cough is getting worse, but nothing there. I could have told them it would continue to get worse until my ivig next week, whereupon it will improve, but the drs need to see this for themselves! On the matter of IVIG, I have to go back to my original hospital, so might even get the day off from the PA. It is booked for Ekka wednesday which is like rubbing salt into a raw wound, as I can't go to the show again this year. Small price to pay I know I know!

Oh well, anyone going to the Ekka, have fun for me! I agree Ali, perfect winter weather. Glad it's not too hot or rainy for my walk home from the ward, it's actually quite enjoyable! Shame the legs are still burning and jelly like after about 50m, I don't really enjoy it yet!

Take care everyone, and thanks for listening to my ramble!!!Penny T