RemedySpot.com

CARO

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks Caro,at least there are a few people that think so.I just try not to think about my own problems because really there is nothingI can do about them , other than take it one day at a time and try to be upbeat LIKE PEGGYHow are you doing these days?? BRETTHappy Birthday, Peggy!! My late wishes, too!! Hope you had a great one!! Brett, you just astound me at the things you do!! Always so caring in spite of your own problems. You are an amazing man!!CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08 SJOGREN SYNDROME 07/08MississippiFrom: brett bowser <brett (AT) vectordist (DOT) com>Subject: peggyTo: Breathe-Support Date: Tuesday, October 21, 2008, 8:40 AMHi Peggysorry so late on the birthday wishesI was getting my chemo yesterday 8hrs. of itand at the cancer center I can get emails but can't send anything outso happy birthday!!! with your never ending high spirits and sense of humor I just know there will be plenty more to come . not to mention that the people on this boardespecially ME need you here.Brett Bowser 40 MI.familial UIP/IPF 11/07 stage 4 lung cancer 7/08 Brett Bowserbrett@...