RemedySpot.com

Re: new here and not good news

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Shelia... I'm so so sorry to read about your husband! I AM glad you have a place (here) to write and share your feelings.

I won't badger you with questions, just keep us posted as to how he is doing...what is his name?

God Bless you, him and your family.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

new here and not good news

I had asked to join this group to find out everything I can about IPF. My husband was recently diagnosed. There has been a dramatic change in our situation.My husband was going to have a VATS to confirm the IPF diagnosis and gather information. He was in the hospital for 4 days and was doing well. Today he didn't feel well but went to work and as soon as we got there he wasn't feeling well. He did not respond when I talked to him and I asked him if he was okay and he shook his head no.I called the ambulance and they came quickly. He coded and they gothis heart started again. He coded again in the ER. He hisunresponsive and was having seizures. This is an indication of braindamage usually. I think I have lost him. They say we need to wait.Not ready for this. We only had the three weeks of medical concerns.Just thought I would let you know.skmo- Shelia