RemedySpot.com

Re: Please listen carefully everyone...................

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lou,

We heard you loud and clear dear heart. I'm sorry there's not more anyone can say to help. This disease just stinks in so many ways. Maybe as the weather cools down it will be a bit easier for you to breathe when you're out of the house.

I know that losing the ability to get out by yourself is a bitter pill. I'm thinking of you today!!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Please listen carefully everyone...................

When I go out with Earl to the store, I can walk to the car, get in, get out by myself with my small helios carrier on wheels (very lightweight) also fits companion. I can even drive if I feel up to it, but haven't lately. What I am trying to tell you all is that when I go out to eat, I can walk in and sit down, get up, and leave, walk to the car slowly.I am telling you that I can NOT walk anywhere away from my home without an electric cart. They have them in Walmart and large stores or malls sometimes. I haven't been to a mall in over a year. I only go to Walmart shopping with Earl or as they have the electric cart. I could NOT shop without it, not even 10 feet. Now this is what it is and I can not walk at all without the electric cart in any store. Our Kroger's has nice ones too across the street from here, but I can not walk there. Earl has to drive me there, until I get my cataract

surgery I am not driving anymore. Shouldn't be too long before I have the surgery. It is just too dangerous now for me and others.So, Joyce Dalton's daughter, Gretchen just emailed me wanting to make sure I knew about her Mother's passing, because of the Jacquielawson cards I had been sending her. I stopped sending her cards during this last couple of weeks or so. I did reply to her note and thanked her for HER and her Mother's life that has bonded her to all of us forever and ever. Joyce helped me a lot too and now she is loving all of it, isn't she! I loved her too!!! Sweet beautiful woman and family.I LOVE YOU THIS DAYMARY LOUIPF - 02

Lou,

We heard you loud and clear dear heart. I'm sorry there's not more anyone can say to help. This disease just stinks in so many ways. Maybe as the weather cools down it will be a bit easier for you to breathe when you're out of the house.

I know that losing the ability to get out by yourself is a bitter pill. I'm thinking of you today!!

Beth

When I go out with Earl to the store, I can walk to the car, get in, get out by myself with my small helios carrier on wheels (very lightweight) also fits companion. I can even drive if I feel up to it, but haven't lately. What I am trying to tell you all is that when I go out to eat, I can walk in and sit down, get up, and leave, walk to the car slowly.I am telling you that I can NOT walk anywhere away from my home without an electric cart. They have them in Walmart and large stores or malls sometimes. I haven't been to a mall in over a year. I only go to Walmart shopping with Earl or as they have the electric cart. I could NOT shop without it, not even 10 feet. Now this is what it is and I can not walk at all without the electric cart in any store. Our Kroger's has nice ones too across the street from here, but I can not walk there. Earl has to drive me there, until I get my cataract

surgery I am not driving anymore. Shouldn't be too long before I have the surgery. It is just too dangerous now for me and others.So, Joyce Dalton's daughter, Gretchen just emailed me wanting to make sure I knew about her Mother's passing, because of the Jacquielawson cards I had been sending her. I stopped sending her cards during this last couple of weeks or so. I did reply to her note and thanked her for HER and her Mother's life that has bonded her to all of us forever and ever. Joyce helped me a lot too and now she is loving all of it, isn't she! I loved her too!!! Sweet beautiful woman and family.I LOVE YOU THIS DAYMARY LOUIPF - 02

Lou,

Beth