RemedySpot.com

Re: ITP

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My husband, , also had ITP in June. took cepro and I think that's what caused the ITP. I watched him go down hill fast with ITP. We were told he wouldn't be coming home. The doctors don't know he's like a cat with 9 lives. Sence then he's been back in the hospital with an infection the paralized his legs. is also on oxygen and was offered a scooter, turned it down. He went back in the hospital told the Case Worker he changed his mind. She told him he needed to walk she couldn't bring herself to ask the board. Well, he's so weak during a walk he fell and broke the right hip! Now he's back in the hospital and we're still waiting to hear if the infection is still there or not. If it is then they'll keep him up in Temple for a while longer. can't have a hip replacement as his

liver won't take it. He might beable to have pins or screws to hold him together. I asked the doctor how much longer with this liver he said he needed a liver last year. I know time is close but his infection is keeping him off the list for a while. I pray we hear the infection is gone and we'll get the gift of life soon!!!