weekend.

The eye guy gave me prednisone drops and cyclopentolate eye drops. Say a prayer

my eye is

better by Monday, as I have to drive into Boston for my post-MRCP, post-biopsy

F/U appt

with my Hep.

OK -- I'm going to go sit on my but this afternoon. I spent the last two days

dyeing wool

roving up the kazoo -- working until 10PM. I'm going to go relax!

Have a great weekend, all!

Colleen

u/c 8/1984

psc 8/2000

Trying to be a Tigger!

Guest guest

I've had eye problems, as a lot of us have had. I can't recall the name of what I had, but there was a lot of pain. My eyes were dry. A plug was put in the tear duct (both eyes); I did get special eye drops for a while, but now I just use artifical tears twice a day. I also was my eye lashes twice a day with baby shampoo. Now it's fine. Hopefully this can be taken care of for you.

-Marie

Marie

To: From: cgkueter@...Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 18:19:32 +0000Subject: Iritis, Anyone?

So my eye started hurting A LOT yesterday. It hurts to look outside, nevermind go in the sun. Since it is Friday, I decided to try to find an eye doctor to check it out for me and I have now been diagnosed with Iritis. Anyone else have this lovely little problem? It feels like I've been stabbed in the eye with a ball point pen. The doc told me I did the right thing by coming in today. He said if I'd not done that, I would have ended up in the ER over the weekend.The eye guy gave me prednisone drops and cyclopentolate eye drops. Say a prayer my eye is better by Monday, as I have to drive into Boston for my post-MRCP, post-biopsy F/U appt with my Hep.OK -- I'm going to go sit on my but this afternoon. I spent the last two days dyeing wool roving up the kazoo -- working until 10PM. I'm going to go relax!Have a great weekend, all!Colleenu/c 8/1984psc 8/2000Trying to be a Tigger! In a rush? Get real-time answers with Windows Live Messenger.

Guest guest

I've had eye problems, as a lot of us have had. I can't recall the name of what I had, but there was a lot of pain. My eyes were dry. A plug was put in the tear duct (both eyes); I did get special eye drops for a while, but now I just use artifical tears twice a day. I also was my eye lashes twice a day with baby shampoo. Now it's fine. Hopefully this can be taken care of for you.

-Marie

Marie

To: From: cgkueter@...Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 18:19:32 +0000Subject: Iritis, Anyone?

So my eye started hurting A LOT yesterday. It hurts to look outside, nevermind go in the sun. Since it is Friday, I decided to try to find an eye doctor to check it out for me and I have now been diagnosed with Iritis. Anyone else have this lovely little problem? It feels like I've been stabbed in the eye with a ball point pen. The doc told me I did the right thing by coming in today. He said if I'd not done that, I would have ended up in the ER over the weekend.The eye guy gave me prednisone drops and cyclopentolate eye drops. Say a prayer my eye is better by Monday, as I have to drive into Boston for my post-MRCP, post-biopsy F/U appt with my Hep.OK -- I'm going to go sit on my but this afternoon. I spent the last two days dyeing wool roving up the kazoo -- working until 10PM. I'm going to go relax!Have a great weekend, all!Colleenu/c 8/1984psc 8/2000Trying to be a Tigger! In a rush? Get real-time answers with Windows Live Messenger.

Guest guest

-Marie

Marie