RemedySpot.com

Update from Penny (It's from Monday, I think I missed it) - MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2008 07:16 PM, ADT

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Monday 29th Sept nearly 10 weeksHi everybody, we survived another visit to ARTS this morning. We also discovered Carindale Shopping centre whilst we waited (from 8 till 10am for the blood tests to come through), which cost us a heap in new toggs and underwear for the girls! Summer has hit in a major way with 38C when we got to the car at noon. They are in the pool at the moment, but I don't imagine it will be a long swim. The pool has yet to warm up, and night-time swimming is usually reserved for the really hot nights. This is novelty value.

My blood tests came back much improved, but we need to keep a close eye on them, and will be going back for more testing wed and Friday. The dr said I looked a whole heap better in the flesh than on paper, so I took this as a compliment. He seemed surprised at my resilience....I know better.

Anyway, we can now start to enjoy the school holidays a bit more, shame they are over half over. The only consolation is that next term is only 8 weeks long, then we break for summer!!! YEAH!!Thanks for your messages of support, I'm doing much better.

Lots of love Penny T