RemedySpot.com

Re: change in donor law in Missouri!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The Lions are a wonderful organization. Though not a member, I support their generous effort to impove their communities. In my state they are very involved in helping Gift of Life to register organ donors. I have volunteered at our Secretary of State office and Lions members have also been there handing out brochures and answering questions about organ donation. I also know many disabled children who are able to attend a summer therapy camp because the Lions have cared enough to raise money to send them. There are many organizations that are worthy, but the Lions are one that helps us directly.

Take Cae

MizKit

Find phone numbers fast with the New AOL Yellow Pages!

The Lions are a wonderful organization.>>>

I agree. My dad has been a member for about 50 years in MO. It was through this organization that I heard of their eye donor program and signed a organ donor card. I can't remember if we could sign the back of our drivers license to donate back in the olden days. lol Thanks for updating us on how MO is moving forward with this.

Barby - KS