RemedySpot.com

RE: Re: Who shot JR? - Barb

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I know that's why you sent it, hon. And It is awesome to know he's doing so well this long later!! My irritation was not with HIM, but with the people who were so idiotic with their comments on that site. BTW - do you happen to know how long the longest surviving liver tx graft is so far? Just curious about what I can hope for with . AmiBarb Henshaw wrote:

I sent in the article about Larry Hagman (JR), because he was transplanted (13 years ago) and is still doing so well. I was hoping that would give people a little pep in their step, and realize that getting a transplant can mean a long, rewarding and healthy life. My reason for sending it in had nothing to do with drinking, smoking, drugs or Hep C. Barb

(Proud mom of Ken) in Texas - Together in the Fight, Whatever it Takes! Son Ken (34) UC 91 - PSC 99 - Tx 6/21 & 6/30/07 @ Baylor in Dallas Ami - Migraines, FMSmom to - 10 yrs - Double Lung Tx 2/26/2006, PSC - Tx 7/16/2007, Diabetes, Hypothyroid, GERD, ADHD, Osteopenia http://caringbridge.org/visit/seanfoxmom to Emma - 14 yrs - Migrainesstepmom to - 15 yrs - ADHD, ODD~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.