RemedySpot.com

--March Get together

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi ,

The Caregivers Group is planning a get together for patients and Caregivers in Orlando FL in March of 2009. It will be the weekend of March 13-15. Here is a link to all the info. Hope you can join us!

http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/cOFGSVgnu29lc4S9MOEGeZCws9izHNGR8ylSKJrE50jHiu_XKp3hfGU16fpspbN6430ha2Jm8EmSgx56fK7nGg/CAREGIVER%20AND%20PATIENT%20WEEKEND.pdf

Beth in North Carolina

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08

"Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more."

Dr. Seuss

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 6:10:52 PMSubject: Re: Re: Bruce & Sher

Newbie filled with curiosity. what is happening in March, and where? open to all? Hope you start to feel better, Peggy. Have you used mucinex dm? I was told to take that last time and it really worked wonders. later,dx 2008 pendingNorth Carolina> From: Peggy <pac1773 (AT) cfl (DOT) rr.com>> Subject: Re: Bruce & Sher> To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com> Date: Sunday, December 14, 2008, 11:37 PM> Hi y'all , I will be calling in the

AM. Well see what> happens. My sinus is a mess.> Yes Bruce I wanna get back to the huggin part. This really> stinks.> > I have GOT TO be ready for March. I hope it comes soon.. I> am so excited to> see everyone. Do we have any idea who all is coming ??> > > > Love & Prayers, Peggy> Florida, IPF/UIP 2004> > "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us> to our feet,> when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."> > >