RemedySpot.com

Re: Christmas Poem

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Diane ... I hope you saw the Christmas card I sent to the group. I wish wonderful holidays for you too. Santa's Wish is nice, thanks for mentioning it.

We are a big family...an Air Family as Peggy named us.

Hugs to you

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Christmas Poem

I just wanted to say all of you remind me of one big happy family who have known each other like forever! I wish I could've gotten to meet some of you and traveled like you have to see each other. I hope and wish for you Happiness and mostly Good Health during the coming holidays! My prayers are with you all!If you get a chance "google" the poem Santa's Secret Wish by Betty Werth I think. It was given to me a few years ago and it reminds me of all of you at this time, how you all give love and joy, and open your heart to others. I went thru a training to be a foster parent but my husband chickened out at the last minute and we only did babysitting and didn't have a child of our own to foster. It was given to me by a social worker friend. It's very special like all of you. Have a good Christmas season! Diane PF,Raynauds,Sjorgrens, PM 2006 PH 2008

Diane ... I hope you saw the Christmas card I sent to the group. I wish wonderful holidays for you too. Santa's Wish is nice, thanks for mentioning it.

Hugs to you

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Christmas Poem

I just wanted to say all of you remind me of one big happy family who have known each other like forever! I wish I could've gotten to meet some of you and traveled like you have to see each other. I hope and wish for you Happiness and mostly Good Health during the coming holidays! My prayers are with you all!If you get a chance "google" the poem Santa's Secret Wish by Betty Werth I think. It was given to me a few years ago and it reminds me of all of you at this time, how you all give love and joy, and open your heart to others. I went thru a training to be a foster parent but my husband chickened out at the last minute and we only did babysitting and didn't have a child of our own to foster. It was given to me by a social worker friend. It's very special like all of you. Have a good Christmas season! Diane PF,Raynauds,Sjorgrens, PM 2006 PH 2008

Hugs to you

Christmas Poem

Diane

We wish we'd met you too but that gives you an early new years

resolution. Find some of those closest to you and early in the year make

some plans. Just a nice lunch can be most enjoyable. Its like meeting

" the group " so its much more than just meeting one person.

>

> I just wanted to say all of you remind me of one big happy family who

have known each other like forever! I wish I could've gotten to meet

some of you and traveled like you have to see each other. I hope and

wish for you Happiness and mostly Good Health during the coming

holidays! My prayers are with you all!

> If you get a chance " google " the poem Santa's Secret Wish by Betty

Werth I think. It was given to me a few years ago and it reminds me of

all of you at this time, how you all give love and joy, and open your

heart to others. I went thru a training to be a foster parent but my

husband chickened out at the last minute and we only did babysitting and

didn't have a child of our own to foster. It was given to me by a social

worker friend. It's very special like all of you. Have a good Christmas

season!

> Diane PF,Raynauds,Sjorgrens, PM 2006 PH 2008

>

Diane

We wish we'd met you too but that gives you an early new years

resolution. Find some of those closest to you and early in the year make

some plans. Just a nice lunch can be most enjoyable. Its like meeting

" the group " so its much more than just meeting one person.

>

> I just wanted to say all of you remind me of one big happy family who

have known each other like forever! I wish I could've gotten to meet

some of you and traveled like you have to see each other. I hope and

wish for you Happiness and mostly Good Health during the coming

holidays! My prayers are with you all!

> If you get a chance " google " the poem Santa's Secret Wish by Betty

Werth I think. It was given to me a few years ago and it reminds me of

all of you at this time, how you all give love and joy, and open your

heart to others. I went thru a training to be a foster parent but my

husband chickened out at the last minute and we only did babysitting and

didn't have a child of our own to foster. It was given to me by a social