RemedySpot.com

Re: re:MB Dermatomyositis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks Diane. It's stories like yours that make me reluctant to use Cytoxan. We'll see what the doctors say when I see them next month. Thanks again!

Beth in North Carolina

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08

"Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more."

Dr. Seuss

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 2:44:36 PMSubject: re:MB Dermatomyositis

Hi I was on Cytoxan for my Polymyositis and PF both for 13 months. It definately helped my lungs stablize but the last 6 months made my muscle disease worse. Felt like it was affecting even my nerves and all my bones as well. I felt like my body was a big giant throbbing toothache for a while until they finally took me off. I was almost bedridden because they thought I was toxic from taking it so long. My pulmodude and rheummy have a difference of opinion! Well can't take it anymore so I have not been on anything since June now. Thank God for Loratab because I need it to get me thru the days. Now that I have built up a level I'm not so bad at walking and showering (with continous o2) like I was. Worries me there is nothing my body accepts to help it though! Anyway-I hope it works for you if this is what you need to survive. We all have different ways our body tells us.Diane PF,Raynauds, Sjorgrens, PM 2006

PH2008