RemedySpot.com

Lou, the PF (Persitent Fighter)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Lou

I like your new nickname. My nickname, given to me by my grandmother is Boss Jane. That name comes back to haunt me, thanks to my loving family. I think I would like to be known as a persitent fighter rather than Boss Jane!

When are you having your eye surgery? Peggy told me when she had hers, she had a ?block? anesthesia. What kind of anesthesis have you had? I am going back to the eye surgeron next Friday. He specializes in corneal surgery because I also have corneal dystrophy. He prescribed drops for me to use for three weeks. (I hated those drops) because the blood vessels had grown all over the cornea. The cataract will be tricky to deal with because of the cornea. He also told me about correcting the astigmatism with that implant that you talked about. I had no idea the price was outrageous. I haven't been quoted any prices yet so I will be careful. However, when I see him next Friday, he may say, nothing needs to be done yet!

Eddie & I went to an awesome Christmas play last night, was there, too, with her Bible study friends. We were sitting with my sister and her husband when Eddie's phone rang. It was and she told us that she was sitting behind us. We both stood up and looked back and she was sitting with a guy. told us later that some of her friends saw Eddie and said to her, "Is that your dad?"

I noticed something in the paper today. Someone commented: Look up 10:1-5 in the Bible and read about the Chrsitmas Tree. After I looked it up, I thought, "Why do people have to take everything out of context?"

Hope everyone has a good Saturday. Eddie is ringing the bell this afternoon after work so I hope he won't be mad when he comes home to a home that is in the process of getting cleaned up! I know he will be mad at me!

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl