RemedySpot.com

Update from Penny - MONDAY, AUGUST 25, 2008 05:41 PM, EST

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Monday day 34well the move home was very successful, collecting the pets from Aunty Vicki on the way (to her relief I suspect) .I had to be back this morning for 7am blood tests, so drove us, dropping me off first, then taking the girls to school, then returning to me at the hospital. We saw the dr at about 11:30am, then had a few problems getting new pills at the pharmacy. More prescriptions later, and a return trip to ARTS to find the dr again (the new clinic which was so haphazard last week), and we eventually got home about 2:30pm. What a day.

Now the rest of the week looms in a similar manner, with two appts on Thursday to keep me there all day as well!Thank you for your interest, and please let me know you've been by signing the guestbook. You don't have to write nice things, I'm a big girl now, no longer prone to tears (although the family will tell you otherwise.... it's only the drugs talking!)

lots of love Penny T

MONDAY, AUGUST 25, 2008 06:26 PM, EST

Sorry forgot to put in a quote of the day, all credit to efresh, where we buy our fruit and veges online.Driving as if you were on your way to the dentist, is a good safe speed.

Lots of love Penny T