RemedySpot.com

Update from Penny TUESDAY, AUGUST 12, 2008 11:55 AM, EST

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Tuesday day 21 Happy Birthday Uncle NickHi everyone, well we all had a Happy three week party this morning in the coffee shop (me and my sibling transplantees!), which was really nice. Most of the people I have met in the last three weeks are 'graduating' to a different clinic where they go only 3 times a week (rather than every day), so hopefully , Randall and I will be up there next week!

Not much is happening here, they keep on sucking the blood with varying degrees of success (and bruises). The tests are pretty stable, so we just keep on keeping on. The good news was that Chippy put her life on the line by going to the Ekka, bringing me chocolate and getting the inevitable flu!! That's what happens at the Ekka!!

Tomorrow I am at the Mater for the better part of the day, getting my ivig and catching up with my dr. It will be great to feel better, and tell all the gossip. I still win the competition for the biggest scar, although going to the chemo ward there, I may no longer win the daily prize for the worst blood test results!

Kay, I haven't worked out the time thingy either. Mostly I try and change the time zone to Melbourne (although that is only our time zone for another month), but it doesn't seem to make any difference. That's why I usually start the journal with the day/date!!

Take care everyone, Love Penny T