RemedySpot.com

Re: Yellow Fever Vaccine/Roatan -OT

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I'm getting my nitrox certification next week. I'm looking forward to increasing my bottom time!! We are thinking of going to Roatan next year. Would appreciate any suggestions you have. You must like it since you've gone for 3 years. In June we went to the Bahamas and got to do a shark dive. Highly recommend it if you haven't done one. Its very cool to be in the water with dozens of the predators from the top of the food chain. Very weird to look a shark in the eye and have them bump into you. They are not at all afraid of us.

Thanks for mentioning Hep A/B. I got mine updated when I volunteered after Hurricane Katrina but its something I should look into for hubby.

Darcy

I've traveled to Roatan, Honduras the last three years and tookanti-malaria pills as malaria is a risk there. I also got my Hep A/Binjection updated the first year I went so I'm good for a decade Ithink. I took the travelers diarrhea meds the first two years but notthis past one but never had any recommendations for Yellow Fever vaccine.