RemedySpot.com

positive

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I feel like I am losing it. I am suddenly super sesitive and cry alot. So far at 31 I have a track history of diverticulitis, Celiac's Disease, IBS, OCD, Depression, fibromialsia, seziure disorder and PSC. I know that I should not complain nor give up hope, but what am I supposed to do? I can't work because it takes all that I have to get up in the morning, and no matter what, I feel like I have been run over by a truck while I was asleep. I KNOW that I don't have the worst thing possible, but I am so sad. I am on prozac for the ocd and such, urso for the psc, clonozapan to stop the severe anxiety, keppra for seizures, and recently the dr put me on birth control and told me that I am NOT to have a baby anytime soon. This makes me sad. Is this forever? Do others out there with PSC have children that were born after the diagnosis? I went from a

fairly active paralegal who had gastric bypass, lost 130 lbs and was lovin it. I still have the weight off, but the energy and will to do much is so gone. PLEASE someone tell me that my life will get better and my husband won't have to hear me cry everyday for feeling so hopeless, helpless and out of control of my own body. I keep wondering what I did to deserve this. I am 31 and married almost 2 years and we want a baby sometime. I need some positive reinforcement from those of you living lives with PSC and all that. Thank you hopeless in CA (brandi)