RemedySpot.com

Update from Penny THURSDAY, AUGUST 14, 2008 01:11 PM, EST

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thursday august14th day 23Aunty Sue, the journal on Friday Aug 8th has a giant Ekka explanation. It is a Brisbane ritual, with Alison driving down today for 15 hours (as I write) to bring her kids for the first time!

Lizzie, my wonderful goddaughter, you'll have to come with me if I'm ever allowed to go again. Stacey and Steffi have no-one totake them either, Uncle wouldn't even do it for his own kids! You either love it or hate it!

My ivig went great yesterday. Seeing my oncologist was good, for the first time in ages he actually sat down for a chat, rather than whizzing by asking if I was still waiting and was I ok? He was well pleased with my progress, and interested in the drug regime. His speciality is bone marrow transplants, so same but different!

It went pretty quickly as the place was empty for the Ekka public holiday, so a good day in all. Other than that, no news is good news I suppose.Take care and stay safe,Love Penny T

Subscribe to journal update notification