RemedySpot.com

Update from Penny

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Monday 8th Sept nearly 7 weeksHi everyone,, if getting back to being a normal person is staying home with sick kids, juggling babysitters and medical appts, then yes I am perfectly normal!

This last week has been fairly uneventful, thank goodness. I have had Steffi home sick since wednesday, getting worse over the weekend, so now not allowed to go on camp for three days this week. Not a popular mother! has gone to Darwin on his first work trip and amidst all this the clinic rang last thursday telling me to raise one of my anti rejection drugs as my tests were getting worse. To also be prepared for a biopsy this week. Needless to say it was a stressfull weekend, but today I was reminded how alarmist the nurse is who rang me. She was bad before transplant, but I'd forgotten! My results today were the best they have ever been, the increase worked and the dr was really happy. He even asked if I'd managed to start driving again! I tried not to say in my best teenage voice 'well duh...'

So all in all things are great. I just have to avoid the lurgy the kids have, and I'll be fine!