RemedySpot.com

The absolute best GFCF bread ever

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

My son, Blake, who is an amazing baker, and I have been experimenting lately with the GFCF bread baking. For those who don't know us, Blake is a 21 year old guy on the lower end of the spectrum, who seems to have found his niche in the kitchen. Though he requires some assistance with measuring and some other tasks, he absolutely loves to bake and cook. It wasn't until about 2 years ago that we found this interest. Being that I am also an avid baker, we enjoy our time together in the kitchen. I am blessed to have found an activity that we can enjoy together.

Blake has been GFCFSF and corn free for 18 years. So it was natural that he and I would spend time baking products that he can enjoy. I also bake for other people as well. But one thing that we hadn't really found was a dynamite GFCF bread recipe. That is until now. I came upon a recipe on the Internet, and with a bit of experimentation, have come up with what everyone has said is the absolute best GFCFSF bread they have ever had. So good and so healthy that I have to share.

If you want to see the recipe, here is the link. Please try and it and let me know how you like it. :) If you have any questions about baking this bread or baking GFCF or whatever, you can always emailab me.

http://snaccers.blogspot.com/