RemedySpot.com

Fwd: CDC ATSDR Press Room (Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry) Update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

i found this very enlighing....cant forget DOW CHEMICAL MIDLAND MI from the water (River) to all the chemical buried...I am sure all chemical companys gotten rid of it the same way....we just didnt know that stuff back then I know as a kid playing in chemicals on the farm land and swimming in the ditches. eating the veg's right off the plant never washed them. did i get PSC that way??? who knows JeanneNote: forwarded message attached. Jeanne

You are subscribed to the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR) Press Room, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). On August 22, a press release concerning the latest information on Public Comments for the Public Health Assessment for the Sonford Products Site in Flowood, MS became available for viewing and media distribution. You may view it, and other media announcements, in our Press Room.

To change your subscriptions or preferences or stop subscriptions anytime, log in to your User Profile with your e-mail address. For questions or problems with the service, contact support@.... This service is provided by CDC. Visit us on the web at www.cdc.gov.

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) · 1600 Clifton Rd · Atlanta GA 30333 · 1-