RemedySpot.com

Prayers are needed

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Group, My friend here in Ocala that joined us this past week is having such a rough time right now. Her husband ask caregivers if there is any thing he should be doing other than the obvious. She is such a sweet lady and has gone down hill pretty quickly. Please remember her in your prayers. A special prayer for her today would be a really good thing. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." 

I'm thinking you mean Alyce...prayers are up and away.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Prayers are needed

Hi Group, My friend here in Ocala that joined us this past week is having such a rough time right now.�

Her husband ask caregivers if there is any thing he should be doing other than the obvious.�

She is such a sweet lady and has gone down hill pretty quickly.�

Please remember her in your prayers. A special prayer for her today would be a really good thing.

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, �IPF/UIP 2004

"I believe that friends are quiet angels�who lift us to our feet,�

when our wings�have trouble remembering how to fly."�

I'm thinking you mean Alyce...prayers are up and away.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Prayers are needed

Hi Group, My friend here in Ocala that joined us this past week is having such a rough time right now.�

Her husband ask caregivers if there is any thing he should be doing other than the obvious.�

She is such a sweet lady and has gone down hill pretty quickly.�

Please remember her in your prayers. A special prayer for her today would be a really good thing.

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, �IPF/UIP 2004

"I believe that friends are quiet angels�who lift us to our feet,�

when our wings�have trouble remembering how to fly."�