RemedySpot.com

Dr Lindor, like meeting a celebrity....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I am Leaving for Las Vegas Sunday to attend the PBCers Conference on Liver disease. Dr Lindor is one of the speakers and will be speaking on Tuesday for 2 FULL HOURS! I am extremely excited to meet him as I will have time afterwards to talk with him (perks of being a volunteer, lol).

I was reading Barbs(i think) post about the URSO study being stopped and I found it interesting. Long story short, I stopped taking Urso April 23 because I ran out and was having issues with my insurance. I had my labs done May 29th and my LFTs are the lowest they've been in years. ALT normal, AST normal, and Alk phos only 134!!! I feel a little better without the urso so I jus haven't got it.

So I was planning on asking him about it and now I'm even more curious. So, are there any questions you all would like me to ask about it. I mean, if I get the chance and more than 60 seconds to talk to him I can ask him. I know so little but want to know so much but don't know what to ask. I leave Sunday as I said. If you'd like to directly email me a question it would be easier to check from my cell if it's after sunday jmhette2@...

I will let you know what he says. The conference is put on by the PBCers but they all know I am "blessed" with both PBC and PSC so I'm going anyway.

Age 25

Dx PBC 10/06 www.pbcers.org

Dx PSC 8/07 www.pscpartners.org

Dx Raynaud's Syndrome 05/08

Dx Hypothyroid 06/08

What next?!?!

Mommy to , , Adam & Caleb

6 years with the best hubby in the world,