RemedySpot.com

Special Needs Theater Group in Weston

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello! My name is Annie Leiman. I have participated with theater groups for kids with intellectual disabilities two hours outside of Weston for years. The kids who participate in the group gain so much confidence and make incredible friends, and I as a volunteer learn so much. I really wanted to bring that joy to the kids in Weston. I got my friend Paige Novie on board and together we looked for places to host a group of our own that we called S.T.A.G.E.S., or Special Theater and Arts Groups for Every Student. We found a home for it at Temple Dor Dorim. The group will be totally non-religious and Dor Dorim just provides us with a safe, air-conditioned environment! I am so excited for what is in store! I am attaching a document with

information on the schedule and setup of the group. I would love for you to read it and email me with questions, comments, or concerns. Feel free to call me at any time also, my number is . I really hope you participate and encourage your children's friends to become participants and volunteers. I am ready for a great year.

Please email me back at leiman.anna@....

I think we are in for an amazing experience!

Annie Leiman

1 of 1 File(s)

STAGES!__3.pdf