RemedySpot.com

Re: Exhaustion/Fatigue: runs in waves

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Kizzersmom;

Yes, it runs in waves. It depends in part how much sleep I get, but it is hard to predict.

Joe

-------------- Original message from "kizzersmom" : --------------

Hi, all. Another question...For those of you with fatigue, does it seem to run in waves? I find that I'll have weeks where I'm so exhausted that it takes all my energy for the day to get out of bed and feed the cat. Then, I'll go through a period of time where I'm still constantly exhausted feeling but I have enough energy to walk in the grocery or through a store with someone. And then, before I know it, the next day or few days or so, I'm back to feeling like I hit a wall and am too exhausted to function again. I also have days where I feel like I might have energy but a minute or two into doing something I'm so exhausted I get dizzy and have to sit down or take a nap. In all the cases, the exhaustion is both physical and mental and just brutal when it hits.Does this sound familiar to anyone? I'm just trying to figure out what the heck is going on with me now!Thanks!Sandi in VA