RemedySpot.com

Re: Goodnight all

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi !

Thanks for dropping in. It was nice to hear from you. I am so glad things are going better for you. Glad to hear you are finding some (braces,etc?) that will help you. I understand fully by what you mean about pain in the feet, weakness, instability. Been there, done that for a very long time. Hoping you can stay warm. It has warmed up a tiny bit here and the roads are really pretty clear now,compared to Saturday. We had alot of snow, terrible winds, but nothing like most out east, but it was bad enough! Hope you can sleep well tonite. Hope I can too. My neck is so painful - nothing seems to be helping that. Have never, ever, had this much pain in my neck! Take it easy and have a great week! wrote:

It is soooooo cold outside......very windy and bitter cold! I have the heat cranked up, and took my night time meds so Im hoping I will be able to sleep alright tonight. I hope that you all have been doing ok.I did wanna send an update about my Ebay dealings. I am getting those afo foot braces for free after they found out about my RSD condition and I should be getting those by weeks end I hope. I also found a great knee brace with the help of my friend Casey's boyfriend . Theyve both been such good friends already and he gave me some advice. i cound a good knee brace that retails for a couple hundred dollars at least and i won auction for only 4.00. Its a great support for knee and is lined with sheepskin/fleece so will be soft

like the foot brace. So i am excited and hope that I will be able to walk a little better with this stability. I know that you cant get cured from RSD but can get alittle better and hopefully I can get of of this crutch and use a cane after some transitioning. I also won the auction for these down feather filled slippers that keep your feet warm. I will let you know how they work out but if you have RSD in your foot/leg area these slipper may be the thing to help keep you warm. I know for me my leg and foot is always cold so the slippers and the sheepskin braces will help keep me warmer and that is important. So i cannot wait to get these in mail and i will take pictures to show you. I also didnt upload the pics of snow we had but ill also do that tomorrow to show you with the rest

of pics in my photo album.Well I am off to bed but wanted to drop in for a minute!! Hope you all are doing well, keeping warm and not in too much pain.

• 3 years later...
Guest guest

Angie - I hope you feel better soon. Glad you found a new bank that you like.

Jeanne in WI

Well I've about had all I can take today. Gladly, I'm tired and sleepy so I'm

going to take advantage of it. I drove all the way to Sparks to pick up my

money and I found a new bank to open an account at. So I'm pretty happy about

that. Went to dinner tonight and had lasagne. My throat and chest hurt like

hell. I'm gonna hope to sleep it off. So nighty night!!

Angie