RemedySpot.com

RE: Database

Rate this topic

Guest guest

• 4 weeks later...
Guest guest

The data base is a great addition! I'm a long time reader of the list which has really grown nicely over the past year. The data base really helps us keep track of who's who & where.

has not been officially diagnosed with HM, but her upper & lower front teeth do not meet, so apparently there is a minor problem with her jaw. This hasn't affected her chewing ability to my knowledge, and her speech is developing well, although it's probably too early to tell if some of her pronounciation problems are tied to her jaw.

She also has some sort of muscle weakness near her left eye. It's really only apparent when she smiles widely or exercises all of her facial muscles at once. It sort of looks like a lazy eye, but since it isn't visible at all times, it's not much of a problem.

Has anyone had experience with any of the Shriner's Hospitals? We're due to have our first consultation with the one in Cincinnatti this Tuesday (we were sponsored through one of our local Shrine Temples, and thought we'd at least check them out...if they accept you, everything is paid in full to the best of my knowledge).

Wayne

Guest guest

Autumn,

For the database, I did the following:

Click on database

Click on the table you want

Select Add Record

Hope that helps!

Leanne

At 03:35 PM 3/7/02 -0500, you wrote:

Okay, I have been too

embarrassed to ask, but I have tried for days now. How

do I get into the database on the website?? I finally got yahoo to

show me

as a member but I cannot get into the database Help please (and sorry for

being so dense)

Autumn

Guest guest

Autumn,For the database, I did the following:Click on databaseClick on the table you wantSelect Add RecordHope that helps!Leanne

Thanks Leanne, but this will only work once you have a Yahoo ID, and are logged in with that ID. Some members are members only via their e-mail address, and don't have a Yahoo ID attached. I think this is the problem.

Autumn, I checked you membership, and indeed there is no Yahoo ID attached to it. When you go to the web page, can you see the Database as a link? or is it just text? I suspect it is just text, and you can't click on it. If this is the case, you need to get a Yahoo ID, and then join the group using this ID. I believe if you use the same e-mail address, Yahoo will connect your current membership with this group (with e-mail only), and your Yahoo ID.

Let me know how it goes. If you have any troubles, perhaps I can help. You can e-mail the group, or e-mail me directly kazemir@...

Steve