RemedySpot.com

Dr.Ray's Garden!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Ray,

I love your garden! I'm sure when Sylvia sees it she'll start me moving toward the one that she has planned for our front yard!

Best regards,

Don Summers

RE: sleep study> > Beth,> > If your husband is interested in talking with someone about this, please> have him write to me directly. Otherwise, ask him if he has his> insurance paid in advance. It does cause cardiovascular problems. Does> he like strokes, or just a heart attack? Does he drive a car? If so,> insurance may not pay for accidents if he left the apnea untreated. And> you can believe the opposing side will eat your lunch in the event of an> accident that goes to lawyers.> > Is it your husband with the symptoms? Does he like feeling even more> miserable than he would anyway? If he slept better all the other> symptoms would improve. Trust me on this one.> > No, sleep apnea is NOT just about sleep. It has a LOT to do with> overall health and financial well being.> > > Regards,> =jbf=> > B. Fisher> > > If you do not wish to belong to shydrager, you may > unsubscribe by sending a blank email to > > shydrager-unsubscribe@y...> > > > >