RemedySpot.com

death

Rate this topic

Guest guest

it is important to remember by Shelby;s account from that she may have

had a doc who may not have been present enough and that she was on medicaid

and perhaps did not have ample resuorces. It is a trmendous undertaking even

with the best resources, even with the most careful and long term care.

ceep

• 8 years later...

((((Sharon)))) hugs to you and your family. From: MSersLife [mailto:MSersLife ] On Behalf Of SharonSent: October-13-11 5:40 PMTo: GroupSubject: death My grandson's, and , have two young half-siblings. Their little 7 year old brother, Logan, was killed in a car wreck yesterday. Their little sister is in critical condition. Their dad was driving and is on suicide watch. I'm trying to have sympathy for the dad (my former son-in-law). The dad was driving erratically according to the news reports and is being investigated for being under the influence of prescription drugs. I know the dad is in suicide watch but I think that is actually a ploy. He has a history of playing the sympathy card anytime he is in trouble. I am, however, very sad for my grandsons and Logan's mom. I am sure the dad is distraught over the death of his son. Perhaps my former son-in-law has changed over the years and his real grief is for Logan and not for himself. My grandsons are on their way to the Phoenix area to be with the family. is 24 and is 21. hugs SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

((((Sharon)))) hugs to you and your family. From: MSersLife [mailto:MSersLife ] On Behalf Of SharonSent: October-13-11 5:40 PMTo: GroupSubject: death My grandson's, and , have two young half-siblings. Their little 7 year old brother, Logan, was killed in a car wreck yesterday. Their little sister is in critical condition. Their dad was driving and is on suicide watch. I'm trying to have sympathy for the dad (my former son-in-law). The dad was driving erratically according to the news reports and is being investigated for being under the influence of prescription drugs. I know the dad is in suicide watch but I think that is actually a ploy. He has a history of playing the sympathy card anytime he is in trouble. I am, however, very sad for my grandsons and Logan's mom. I am sure the dad is distraught over the death of his son. Perhaps my former son-in-law has changed over the years and his real grief is for Logan and not for himself. My grandsons are on their way to the Phoenix area to be with the family. is 24 and is 21. hugs SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

This is so sad. Everyone will be in my prayers.

Hugs

nne

To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the

world "

" May the Lord Bless you and keep you,

May the Lord Make his face shine upon you, and give you Peace...Forever "

Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Life

http://breastcancerpatientssoulmatesforlife.bravehost.com/

Anxiety Depression and Breast Cancer

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/AnxietyDepressionandBreastCancer

Angel Feather Loomer

www.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.com

The Cancer Club

www.cancerclub.com

> death

>

> My grandson's, and , have two young half-siblings.  Their

> little 7 year old brother, Logan, was killed in a car wreck yesterday.

> Their little sister is in critical condition.  Their dad was driving and

> is on suicide watch.  I'm trying to have sympathy for the dad (my former

> son-in-law).   The dad was driving erratically according to the news

> reports and is being investigated for being under the influence of

> prescription drugs.  I know the dad is in suicide watch but I think that

> is actually a ploy.  He has a history of playing the sympathy card

> anytime he is in trouble.  I am, however, very sad for my grandsons and

> Logan's mom.

>

>

> I am sure the dad is distraught over the death of his son.  Perhaps my

> former son-in-law has changed over the years and his real grief is for

> Logan and not for himself.

>

>

> My grandsons are on their way to the Phoenix area to be with the

> family.   is 24 and is 21.

>

>

> hugs

>

>

> Sharon

> This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in

> spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in

> no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

FREE 3D MARINE AQUARIUM SCREENSAVER - Watch dolphins, sharks & orcas on your

desktop!

Check it out at http://www.inbox.com/marineaquarium

This is so sad. Everyone will be in my prayers.

Hugs

nne

To the world you might be one person, but to one person you just might be the

world "

" May the Lord Bless you and keep you,

May the Lord Make his face shine upon you, and give you Peace...Forever "

Breast Cancer Patients Soul Mates for Life

http://breastcancerpatientssoulmatesforlife.bravehost.com/

Anxiety Depression and Breast Cancer

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/AnxietyDepressionandBreastCancer

Angel Feather Loomer

www.angelfeatherloomer.blogspot.com

The Cancer Club

www.cancerclub.com

> death

>

> My grandson's, and , have two young half-siblings.  Their

> little 7 year old brother, Logan, was killed in a car wreck yesterday.

> Their little sister is in critical condition.  Their dad was driving and

> is on suicide watch.  I'm trying to have sympathy for the dad (my former

> son-in-law).   The dad was driving erratically according to the news

> reports and is being investigated for being under the influence of

> prescription drugs.  I know the dad is in suicide watch but I think that

> is actually a ploy.  He has a history of playing the sympathy card

> anytime he is in trouble.  I am, however, very sad for my grandsons and

> Logan's mom.

>

>

> I am sure the dad is distraught over the death of his son.  Perhaps my

> former son-in-law has changed over the years and his real grief is for

> Logan and not for himself.

>

>

> My grandsons are on their way to the Phoenix area to be with the

> family.   is 24 and is 21.

>

>

> hugs

>

>

> Sharon

> This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in

> spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in

> no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

FREE 3D MARINE AQUARIUM SCREENSAVER - Watch dolphins, sharks & orcas on your

desktop!

Check it out at http://www.inbox.com/marineaquarium

This is so sad. A similar thing happened to somebody I used to know. She lost her daughter and her son was left crippled for life. Donna in WASubject: deathTo: "Group" <mserslife >Date: Thursday, October 13, 2011, 2:40 PM

My grandson's, and , have two young half-siblings. Their little 7 year old brother, Logan, was killed in a car wreck yesterday. Their little sister is in critical condition. Their dad was driving and is on suicide watch. I'm trying to have sympathy for the dad (my former son-in-law). The dad was driving erratically according to the news reports and is being investigated for being under the influence of prescription drugs. I know the dad is in suicide watch but I think that is actually a ploy. He has a history of playing the sympathy card anytime he is in trouble. I am, however, very sad for my grandsons and Logan's mom. I am sure the dad is distraught over the death of his son. Perhaps my former

son-in-law has changed over the years and his real grief is for Logan and not for himself. My grandsons are on their way to the Phoenix area to be with the family. is 24 and is 21.hugs SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

This is so sad. A similar thing happened to somebody I used to know. She lost her daughter and her son was left crippled for life. Donna in WASubject: deathTo: "Group" <mserslife >Date: Thursday, October 13, 2011, 2:40 PM

My grandson's, and , have two young half-siblings. Their little 7 year old brother, Logan, was killed in a car wreck yesterday. Their little sister is in critical condition. Their dad was driving and is on suicide watch. I'm trying to have sympathy for the dad (my former son-in-law). The dad was driving erratically according to the news reports and is being investigated for being under the influence of prescription drugs. I know the dad is in suicide watch but I think that is actually a ploy. He has a history of playing the sympathy card anytime he is in trouble. I am, however, very sad for my grandsons and Logan's mom. I am sure the dad is distraught over the death of his son. Perhaps my former

son-in-law has changed over the years and his real grief is for Logan and not for himself. My grandsons are on their way to the Phoenix area to be with the family. is 24 and is 21.hugs SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Dear Sharon, I’m so sorry to hear this. How sad. I’ll be sure to keep everyone in my prayers. Hugs, Jackie From: MSersLife [mailto:MSersLife ] On Behalf Of SharonSent: Thursday, October 13, 2011 2:40 PMTo: GroupSubject: death My grandson's, and , have two young half-siblings. Their little 7 year old brother, Logan, was killed in a car wreck yesterday. Their little sister is in critical condition. Their dad was driving and is on suicide watch. I'm trying to have sympathy for the dad (my former son-in-law). The dad was driving erratically according to the news reports and is being investigated for being under the influence of prescription drugs. I know the dad is in suicide watch but I think that is actually a ploy. He has a history of playing the sympathy card anytime he is in trouble. I am, however, very sad for my grandsons and Logan's mom. I am sure the dad is distraught over the death of his son. Perhaps my former son-in-law has changed over the years and his real grief is for Logan and not for himself. My grandsons are on their way to the Phoenix area to be with the family. is 24 and is 21. hugs SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Dear Sharon, I’m so sorry to hear this. How sad. I’ll be sure to keep everyone in my prayers. Hugs, Jackie From: MSersLife [mailto:MSersLife ] On Behalf Of SharonSent: Thursday, October 13, 2011 2:40 PMTo: GroupSubject: death My grandson's, and , have two young half-siblings. Their little 7 year old brother, Logan, was killed in a car wreck yesterday. Their little sister is in critical condition. Their dad was driving and is on suicide watch. I'm trying to have sympathy for the dad (my former son-in-law). The dad was driving erratically according to the news reports and is being investigated for being under the influence of prescription drugs. I know the dad is in suicide watch but I think that is actually a ploy. He has a history of playing the sympathy card anytime he is in trouble. I am, however, very sad for my grandsons and Logan's mom. I am sure the dad is distraught over the death of his son. Perhaps my former son-in-law has changed over the years and his real grief is for Logan and not for himself. My grandsons are on their way to the Phoenix area to be with the family. is 24 and is 21. hugs SharonThis email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Sharon, I'm so sorry.Tina

Dear Sharon, I’m so sorry to hear this. How sad. I’ll be sure to keep everyone in my prayers.

Hugs, Jackie 

Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2011 2:40 PMTo: GroupSubject: death  

My grandson's, and , have two young half-siblings.  Their little 7 year old brother, Logan, was killed in a car wreck yesterday.  Their little sister is in critical condition.  Their dad was driving and is on suicide watch.  I'm trying to have sympathy for the dad (my former son-in-law).   The dad was driving erratically according to the news reports and is being investigated for being under the influence of prescription drugs.  I know the dad is in suicide watch but I think that is actually a ploy.  He has a history of playing the sympathy card anytime he is in trouble.  I am, however, very sad for my grandsons and Logan's mom.

I am sure the dad is distraught over the death of his son.  Perhaps my former son-in-law has changed over the years and his real grief is for Logan and not for himself. 

My grandsons are on their way to the Phoenix area to be with the family.   is 24 and is 21.

hugs Sharon

This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Sharon, I'm so sorry.Tina

Dear Sharon, I’m so sorry to hear this. How sad. I’ll be sure to keep everyone in my prayers.

Hugs, Jackie 

Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2011 2:40 PMTo: GroupSubject: death  

My grandson's, and , have two young half-siblings.  Their little 7 year old brother, Logan, was killed in a car wreck yesterday.  Their little sister is in critical condition.  Their dad was driving and is on suicide watch.  I'm trying to have sympathy for the dad (my former son-in-law).   The dad was driving erratically according to the news reports and is being investigated for being under the influence of prescription drugs.  I know the dad is in suicide watch but I think that is actually a ploy.  He has a history of playing the sympathy card anytime he is in trouble.  I am, however, very sad for my grandsons and Logan's mom.

I am sure the dad is distraught over the death of his son.  Perhaps my former son-in-law has changed over the years and his real grief is for Logan and not for himself. 

My grandsons are on their way to the Phoenix area to be with the family.   is 24 and is 21.

hugs Sharon

This email is a natural hand made product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Hi Sharon, Your grandsons are both in my prays and for there half-sister and mom. I hope that the girl recovers from her injuries. Margaret A. CoteTo: Group <mserslife >Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2011 4:40 PMSubject: death

Hi Sharon, Your grandsons are both in my prays and for there half-sister and mom. I hope that the girl recovers from her injuries. Margaret A. CoteTo: Group <mserslife >Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2011 4:40 PMSubject: death

Oh Sharon,This is so disturbing. I am so sorry for the loss of that little one. I pray hissister can pull through. Let's hope the dad isn't just playing drama queen.Please keep us up to date on this, Sharon.love to you and your family,KateTo: Group <mserslife >Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2011 5:40 PMSubject: death

Oh Sharon,This is so disturbing. I am so sorry for the loss of that little one. I pray hissister can pull through. Let's hope the dad isn't just playing drama queen.Please keep us up to date on this, Sharon.love to you and your family,KateTo: Group <mserslife >Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2011 5:40 PMSubject: death