RemedySpot.com

Re: Kansas Dirt------ Sally

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Sally, We must have got some of that good OLE Kansas dirt! The North wind was blowing it our way. I think Texas may have got some too! Now we are getting rain to settle the dust. Looks like rain for a couple of days. We have got a lot of rain the past month. I am glad, last year the pond almost dried up. We are doing better. I took Al to VA DR. Tues. He had been swelling a lot in his hands, legs, and feet. DR. said it was from poor circulation, but for some reason they look almost normal today. I also am feeling better. Went to a new GYN in Ada, really did like him! I am having this surgery July 17th for a vaginal-rectal fistula, hopefully an overnight stay. I have fretted about Al, but our daughter says she can take care of us, and Al will still be getting Home Health 3 days a week. So we will see! I have gone crazy with plants and flowers this spring. Got two climbing rose bushes and another rose bush that is supposed to have both red and white blooms, and several other potted flowers. I find it quite therapeutic, I really enjoy them. I better go, will probably send your Kansas dirt back that way in a few days. loll Love & Hugs, Pat