RemedySpot.com

Subject: Re: Annie MSA] Re:To all from an Aussie stranger!! epilepsy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello Annie:

You a Stranger never. We've missed you, but you were never forgotten. There are alot of new people on the forum, many have never met you, but I'm sure they will come to know and love you the way that we do.

I know you have been busy with your schooling and the new grand baby. Then time just seem to fly, yes! fly's by. All to soon months have gone by and we haven't talked.

I guess you will be seeing Bill every soon. You'll have to watch out for him, he hasn't changed. The only thing different is he has this new toy, but I guess his tolded you all about his new car. Don't listen to him if he try's to tell you about my driving in the parking lot , well I was really backing out of the parking spot and the woman was backing out of her parking spot also, that's when we hit. NOt bad, but Bill will try to tell you it was because I'm a woman. I just think it was because I was trying to show him how to drive down under. :o) The one nice thing about it was the woman was a nurse and we got to talking about what Fred had. She had heard of SDS/MSA so there is hope. The word is getting around. So some good , does come out of some bad.

Anyway other then that I've been doing ok. Fred is progressing, his balance is getting very bad, but they are putting in for a motorized w/c. So hopefully that will help.

I'm still having problems with my pc , but the keybroad is alright. Got rid of the other one and I still have my award that you send me. It still makes me laugh when I think about it. How many times you made us all laugh. We miss that.

Hugs

Vera