RemedySpot.com

Re: neurologist specializing in shy drager

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hello my name is janice harrell,i just went to dr.chesire 3 days ago.he seem to be real good.he schelduled a lot of test.so i am hoping he can tell me something i live in jax.fla.how far are you from there.

Werre wrote: ,Here is one: P. Cheshire, Jr., M.D.Department of Neurology, Mayo Clinic4500 San Pablo Roadville, FL 32224USAPhone: Multiple System Atrophy (Shy-Drager Syndrome)Autonomic Failure (PAF, secondary autonomic failures)Other autonomic disordersTake care, Bill Werre=========================lbess15 wrote:> Does anyone have the name of a neurologist with a specialilty in the> autonomic nervous system who is in Florida ,possibly the Mayo Clinic?> I have my own doc in New England but my friend & her husband who I> met at the SDS Conference years ago in Montreal are struggling to> find a physician in her area of Sunrise Florida. They have no> computer so are limited as far as information .Anyone with> information on ANY resources , physicians etc could you let me know> thanks much B.>> If you do not wish to belong to shydrager, you may> unsubscribe by sending a blank email to>> shydrager-unsubscribe >>>>

Janice,

I am about 1000 miles from there in Herndon, Virginia.

Take care, Bill Werre

-----------------------------------

janice harrell wrote:

>

>

> hello my name is janice harrell,i just went to dr.chesire 3 days

> ago.he seem to be real good.he schelduled a lot of test.so i am hoping

> he can tell me something i live in jax.fla.how far are you from there.