RemedySpot.com

Financial Support

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear , As the president of the SDS/MSA Support Group, I would like to recommendthat your financial support beplaced there. Memorial donations make it possible for us to have Patient,Caregiver, Family Member and Physicianmeetings across the country. They also make it possible for us to maintainour website (www.shy-drager.com), provide atoll free phone number () for patients and caregivers to calland receive information on the illness and how tomake the patient as comfortable and functional as possible. This supportalso allows me to travel to severalprofessional meetings with physicians such as the American Academy ofNeurology, The Movement Disorder Conferenceand the American Autonomic Society each year. At these meetings I encouragephysicians to take our brochures into their offices to be available to theirpatients. Because of the SDS/MSA Support Group, knowledge of this illnessis beingspread over the whole country. The support group has a very small budgetand really needs all the financial help that we can get! I sincerely hopethat you too will support us!Best regards,Don SummersPresidentSDS/MSA Support Group