RemedySpot.com

Re: Bill's new Aussie Budy from Bill P.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

This is the second time I'm sending this. I lost the first attempt half way through.

I saw the pictureand I knew staright away which one was Bill and which one was the Koala because I met Bill W. today. I also met Aussie Anne and her Tony and Jackie (or is that Jacqui). I'm only joking about the Koala. You are very lucky having such people involved in the group. I would be please to call them all my friends. You would think that with all their involvement with this problem that they would have had enough, but no, they were extremely helpful and ready to offer assistance.

Good luck Bill and I hope you have a pleasant trip home.

Bill P. (Aussie Bill)

-- Re: Fw: My new buddy > from Bill Werre

Just how much eucalyptus does your friend eat? Must have nice breath, but I hear they can be temperamental.At Sunday 5/19/02 11:13 PM, you wrote:

Bill's obviously found a new mate in Oz, betcha he can't get it back through customs though :-) Take careFordy's in Oz My new buddy and crew, Thought you might like to see my new buddy, for some reason, I can not get it to the list. Hope you are all okay. Windy here today, but sky is clear. Take care and lots of hugs, Bill If you do not wish to belong to shydrager, you may unsubscribe by sending a blank email to shydrager-unsubscribe