RemedySpot.com

June Grimes - New Zealand

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello all. I am so glad to have found others with my problem. I was beginning to think I was the only one diagnosed with cerebellar atrophy. My name is June Grimes and I live in Auckland, NZ. I have 4 children, none who seem to have been affected (fingers crossed). I will be 62 this coming July and my husband died last year from cancer of the lung. My balance is not too good (I walk as if I am drunk) - not true and my hands tremble at times. I am not on any medication but take loads of vitamins hoping to hit on the "right" one some day. I belong to the Motor Neurone Society as it seems to be the closest thing in this part of the world.

I am a member of the local Lioness Club and it is the friendship of the other ladies that keeps me going although I gets lots of support from my family.

My mother is in a rest home and I am taking her out tomorrow. She will be 93 next week and is so fit it makes me sick!! Not really.

Love to you all

June