RemedySpot.com

help with decision

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello to all

I, too, have been reading all the lettersbut not posting as much as I would like. I would like to thank you for the information about the cranberry jiuce. Hank was having so much trouble with urinary tract infections, until I started giving him large glasses of juice every evening. Now they seem to have disappeared. One of my concerns is the disappearance of symptons - he will have Parkinson-like shaking for several hours, then stop and not recure for a long time. He appears stronger some days and weaker the next. My real concern is today we were to the cardiologist and he was pleased with his EKG - still an irregular heartbeat and low blood pressure. He wants him to have a thallium stress test to see if the stents he put in his arteries are beginning to clog since Hank is ecperiencing dizziness and light-headiness. This test is from 2 to 3 hours long. He has to urinate every ten to fifteen minutes, sometimes even more frequently. He refuses to either use a catherer or depends. The doctor admitted that Hank is the only patient he has with Shysdrager so I don't think he realizes the extent of his problems. Should his neurologist be contacted or just try to make it through the test? I would appreciate any suggestions. As so many others have stated, this is a wonderful group. I don't know how you are able to give so much of youselves. I am so glad I have found you. My sincere best wishes to all. Adele