RemedySpot.com

Ideas/thanks

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanks, all, for the ideas so far. I will check into a few things--unfortunately, most decisions at this point have more to do with finances than anything else. (The spirit is willing but the pocketbook is weak!). I'll have to measure my bathroom doorways--nonstandard and very narrow-looking--then go narrow-wheelchair-hunting. Will also look into the Best Western across the way from where I live. ~ home health referral in CA Hi All! Does anyone have a recommendation for a home health agency in Los Angeles? My parents are coming to visit in May. They've decided to stay at a hotel with a wheelchair-accessible shower. They are also interested in having a home health aide come in to assist. Vera or Bill , have either of you used anyone or know anyone? Ray in Las Vegas, are you still considering doing a book on travel for the disabled? I have some thoughts about it for you if you would like. I was frustrated in my search for a nice hotel room that was accessible. Even the good hotels are lacking. Thanks, Cindy If you do not wish to belong to shydrager, you may unsubscribe by sending a blank email to shydrager-unsubscribe