RemedySpot.com

Barrow's in Phx

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

My mother also had a good initial experience with Drs. Stacey and Samanta at Barrow's in Phoenix. I went with her to the appointment and was impressed with both doctors and the nursing staff there. They confirmed her neurologist's Parkinson's diagnosis and recommended her for DBS surgery in California. When she finally got to Oxnard (California Neurosci. Institute), the doctor there dx her with MSA and cancelled the surgery. This left my mother and her primary neurologist back in Vegas feeling perplexed; he then sent her to Baylor in Houston where Jancovic's team confirmed the MSA dx. Sometimes it's a long road. Good doctor visit Hello again,Well I am so relieved. I went and established myprimary doctor today. He was WONDERFUL.He took the time to read through all my medical history.He is even reccomending that I see who he says is bestneurological institute in the state and setting that up for me.It took me two years to find a good doctor in New Mexico.Was nice that it happened on the first try here.He is also sending me to see a hemotologist.I think he said the name of the nero department was Baro'sInstitute or something like that.He did say it will be a bit of a wait to get in there though.Im hanging in there:))If you do not wish to belong to shydrager, you mayunsubscribe by sending a blank email toshydrager-unsubscribe