RemedySpot.com

Al has passed away.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

My husband E.E.(Al)Soeffker passed away Feb.19. Al was 75 yrs 9 months old. Al had Multiple System Atrophy.In the A.M. of the 19th he was seen by the nurse practioner in Neurology. She told me that his condition was the same as it had been the month before. Within an hour he just simply quit breathing. In November 2001 Al had the Stroke/cartoid ultra sound- the Abdominal aortic aneurysm test and The Arterial disease (pAD)test- all were in the normanl range. Sept 4,2001 he had extensive blood work done- everything normal.In August and Sept of 2001 we had to live in a motel- the weather was 90 heat and 90 percent humidity and Al just could not tolerate this. His walking became a problem. He was given 1 month in a rehabilitation center for therapy several times a day. His halucinations due to the side affects of the Levadopa/Carbidopa- Fludrocortisone continued to cause him much anguish. The other physical symptoms and the normal blood pressure remained in reversal due to the Alternative Medicine Treatments. (Acupuncture). Since he started his treatments in1999, his quality of life had been greatly improved and I believe he lived three years longer due to these treatnents. His case history can be seen on the web at www.eastwest-mn.com Marge Soeffker