RemedySpot.com

Subject: Subject: Re: Subject: Re: Motorized w/c >bELINDA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Belinda:

Sure Belinda I'll adopt you. I always have room in my heart for one more grandkid. My daughter is planning to marry soon. Not sure when it will be for sure, but her and called today and said that they want to have a small wedding , they want Fred to see them get married and they can see that the MSA is progressing , so they want to do it soon. asked me a few weeks ago , would I want another grandchild someday. I tolded her I always have room in my heart for one more grandchild. All she could say was I love you mommie... I do have a sad spot in my life when it comes to some of my grandkids. I have a son who has three little girls. They only live a few miles away, but they wont come over with the kids. Heath my son and his wife came over last June right after Fred got out of the hospital with the pneumonia the first time, but didn't have the kids. Then I called to tell them Fred was in the hosptial in September with pneumonia, that time they didn't even call. Our son showed up about four weeks ago. Fred wasn't here he was fishing, so he didn't get to see Heath. Heath said he would come back the next week, but so far he hasn't came. His youngest is 3 year's old. The last time we saw her was when she was 3 months old. I hear they don't come around because of Fred's illness from what my daughter in law's mother said. I think it's sad that they don't let the girls be apart of Fred's life, the life he still has.

Ok! enough of this. I picked myself up and now it's time to smile again. Don't you think?

Hugs Vera

Subject: Subject: Re: Subject: Re: Motorized w/c >Sally>Vera

Vera,

It sounds like so much fun being your grandchild. Will you adopt me?

LOL

Love ya,

Belinda