RemedySpot.com

My Friends

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

My FriendsI have these friends who prays for me,Which must be quite a taskThey says they love me very much,For this I did not askThe thought that now goes through my mind,Why does these people care?They hardly even knows me,Yet, they say I'm in there prayers.Why would a total stranger,Speak out to God for me;Get on there knees and bow there head,spend time and energy?They must have problems of there own,Though they never talk about them,But if I ask, they laughs and say,"Oh, Jesus just re-routs them."Sometimes I fear my words have hurt,Yet, they keeps coming back for more.Again, they says they loves me,they simply will not close there door.I've learned to say, "I love you, too,"Which I had not said in years.Then they would say, "I love you back,"Reducing me to tears.They seems to love unselfishly,But, I wonder what they gain."Some day you'll know," they says to me,"Then, Jesus will explain.These strange and lovely people,Has truly touched my heart.I'd tell God all about them,But, I don't know where to start.They say it does not matter where,Just talk to God direct.Though they're very close to me,God will be closer yet.I thank you, dearest friends of mine,For all your love and prayers.I know you are God's gift to me,As proof He really cares.But, Dearest Lord, I thank You more,For sending me these friends.Whose word with love expressed for You,Has placed me in Your hand. Author Unknown

"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly"

All mail scanned for viruses by Norton Antivirus 2002.