RemedySpot.com

Subject: Note on backgrounds

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Bill:

Just wanted you to know I'm doing this, just because it's you. I hope this is better.

Take care and Hugs

Vera

Hi all, The backgrounds and fancy borders you sometimes put on your email are cute, but often result in unreadable emails for some of us using other email programs. In addition one of them recently had a virus attached which is why some of you are now bouncing so many emails. I hate to ban things like that, but I am now blocking my email from receiving that type of email, unless I personally know that the sender uses an up-to-date virus checker. Many people on the list use free email services and they may receive totally unreadable messages if you put in a background and border. It is especially bad if you use the new MS Outlook Express to compose your emails. Even for those of us using html email, if you chose a background near the same color as the font, we can not read the type. :o) Then too, some of us are getting older and have trouble with color blindness. 10 point type fonts are really out, folks. I know I have trouble reading this small, even with glasses. And 8 point type is for the birds. 14 point type is great :o) But 12 point is acceptable. Take care, Bill Werre