RemedySpot.com

Subject: RE: Subject: possible MSA of my father

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jerry:

Are you trying to give me a big head or what? ;o) Can you see the bright red of my face? I thank you for the note about what I wrote, but really your was just as nice as mine and showed how this illness can be a sentence but there is always some good that comes from something so bad. I've seen many so far and hope to see many more.

Thank you for making my day.

Always

vera

Subject: RE: Subject: possible MSA of my father

Vera,

That was a beautifful message. You are right, the one good thing most of us

experience from this illness is that it does magnfiy our relationships with and our appreciation for our family members. I know our family is appreciating every moment now - moments we probably took for granted before my brother's illness. The illness is devastating to everyone it affects, but there can be lots of good experiences and good family time in spite of the illness. I have come to have so much respect and admiration for my brother's courage and determination in the face of this "sentence" and such awe of my sister-in-law's devotion and commitment to him. I never would have imagined that either of them would respond to this challenge in the way they have.

Best regards,

Jerry Cash