RemedySpot.com

Alert

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I received this from my cousin that works for Myrtle Beach Chamber of Commerce

I don't know if this is true Subject: AlertSubject: Very Important Please Read!!! Heard anything about this? > >Please keep all windows rolled up when stopped at traffic lights, as >only cars with windows down are being targeted. Groups of teenagers >have >been caught, in alarming numbers, playing a new and dangerous game >called Spunkball.! Spunkball consists of a group of teens in a car >pulling up to a stoplight, and looking around for a car stopped near >by >with an open window. When one is spotted, the teens shout, >"Spunkball", >and throw a gasoline soaked rag that has been wrapped in aluminum foil >through the open window. On the outside of the foil attached a small >firecracker, with the fuse lit. >When the firecracker explodes, it shreds the foil, and the rag is ignited, >causing a large flame that may catch the interior of the car on fire. >Spunkball playing has already claimed two lives, caused uncountable injuries >due to burns, and caused thousands of dollars in damage to automobiles. >The best defense, say authorities, is to keep all windows rolled up when >stopped at traffic lights, as only cars with windows down are being >targeted. >If you are at a red light and hear a shout of "Spunkball", and notice >something come flying in your window, the best thing to do is to have all >passengers immediately exit the vehicle. DO NOT try to retrieve the object, >as it will ignite once the firecracker explodes. >PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO EVERYONE YOU CARE ABOUT. >Bea Maggio, FCLS Allstate Insurance Co N. Wallace Kelleman, Esq.