RemedySpot.com

Subject: Re: Restless Legs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Elaine:

I had Fred's sleep test done here at the home. One reason that I wanted it here, was because he has to get up so much at night to go to the restroom and I wasn't sure that he would be able to do it at the sleep lab or if anyone would help him to do so. Also because of the catheter, I didn't think that they would want to do that and most of the time Fred can't do it. When the sleep lab called to setup the test, they asked if I wanted to do it at the lab, or at home? I said you mean I can have it done at the house? and the answer was yes. I found it to be better for us and I got a chance to see how the test was done and ask question to Deanna the Tech that gave him the sleep test. The tech showed up an hour before the test was to be started to set up everything.

Don't be suprise to see that something did show up on Bob's test.The night they did Fred's test, he didn't sleep the way he does most of the time, but so much show's up on the test. Deanna could tell when he was dreaming, breathing out the mouth, out the nose and when he wasn't sleeping or about to wake up. I didn't think that Fred would get the Cpap because he didn't sleep the way he does most of the time that night, but more showed up on the test then I knew, but they did.

Take Care

Vera

Subject: Re: Restless Legs

Bob had a sleep disorder test at a sleep disorder center about three weeks ago (two weeks after heart attack, took him from Rehabilitation Center to sleep center) - he slept 1 1/2 hours all night - so don't think the results will be too revealing - in fact I know that they are not. Everything was abnormal, of course. I wish we could have one in the home - I've read that some of you have done this?

Elaine Grimmesey