RemedySpot.com

Subject: Los Angeles Meeting With Bill Were

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

As Verlene said we did have our meeting with Bill Werre today. His plane was early and Barb hit no traffic, so they were here to my house about 12:30 , so Bill had the chance to show us his pictures. Most everyone was here between 1:30pm and 2pm. There was Bill Werre , Barb , Verlene, Cindy V, Bill , Fred and I.

Steve had called and wanted to come, but the way the metrolink ran, he wouldn't be able to make it, but I did give Steve a call when Bill Werre got here and Bill talked to him. We had more food then we needed, Fred and I will be eating leftover's for awhile now. I think they all enjoyed my garden. I think that's how most of them knew it was my house. Only house with flower's everywhere. After we ate, Bill Werre showed the other's the picture's that he took. Bill tolded Verlene and Cindy V that the third picture down was a picture of Anne. They said this is Anne? (We know Anne is putting on weigh, but not the feather.. :o) Turned out the picture was a large bird with it's behind sunny side up with all these feather's. Anne I wouldn't let Bill live this one down...ever .Bill talked about the Boston meeting, then we talked about the study and testing that is going on. Other things that we talked about were med's and what did or didn't work for some on the group. We also tolded story's of different things, just not talking about the MSA. We also talked about a support group out here, one that would meet once a month and maybe take place at a different house everytime. This way the same people wouldn't have to drive along ways every month. This group today were mainly caregiver's, Fred was the only one that had the MSA, but he did say that he enjoyed the meeting and found out some stuff that would help him. I think we all were glad to see the face that went with the name. I know I was . I have to say I would love the recipe Verlene for your beans. Also Grammy Rose, Steve tolded me to tell Bill hi for you , so I did so. Was really sorry to see that Steve couldn't make it, but I plan to get Fred up to see Steve soon.

We left for the airport at 7pm and I had Bill to the airport by 8pm. Rigth now he should be starting for home. I think he will sleep most of the way home , if not all the way.

It was a really a good day. Only other thing now I'd like to say Anne you can keep the weight, but lose those feather's .. :o)

Going to get some coffee and have some cake that Barb made

Take Care

Vera

Subject: Los Angeles Meeting With Bill Were

A special thanks to Vera and Fred for sharing their home with

us today, for the wonderful food and great company. It was so nice

to put faces to some of the nice people we see on the web site: Bill

Were, Vera and Fred, Bill , Cindy, and Barbara . Thanks

to Bill for his great skill at barbecueing and to Vera for the

delicious food she prepared. We decided we would meet again, date

and time will be announced. We are hoping that more of you in the

Los Angeles area will join us.